Thursday, March 26, 2009

Introduction

This is a blog for prospective GRE test takers. This blog would be a reflection of my experience and possible suggestions. I recommend anyone who is interested in subscribing to the posts via an automated feed reader such as google.com/reader.

Here are the tips for usage:

(i) Each post would have a label -- Verbal, Writing, Quants denoting its type
(ii) Every important word would be in bold format -- such as ``megalomaniac''
(iii) I shall try to maintain a common theme for each post. In other words, I won't be talking about geometry and algebra in the same post. Similarly, I would thread similar or opposite meaning words into sentences. In order to show the contrast, I shall use two different font colors, i.e., good and bad.
(iv) This is not a blackboard; you are encouraged to post comments and ask relevant and irrelevant questions. Remember the only stupid question is one that is not asked.
(v) Please place request if you need to go over some topics in particular. Also check in the links on the side. I shall populate them appropriately as we move along.
(vi) I shall also ask to take some sample quiz as we move along. This can be from a book or a link provided below.
(vii) Please refrain from spamming --- this blog is not for abuse

Introduce yourself if you like by commenting to this post. Thanks! Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment